IGNORED

Z Mirror with no Day/Night Toggle?

Thanks Alan, I see why they have some comfortable features. They are road going Z432-R, each car has each owners needs.

My automatic 240Z has day/night mirror of course.

And this is the mirror which provided later from Nissan.

Kats

IMG_1408.JPG

IMG_1451.PNG

Hi Blue, I did not know he is still selling that! It is a good idea just looking at , not to try buying anything.

I payed like 250USD for the real one, I sold it with an winning bid 58000 JPY . It is also for S30S, but everyone want to buy for their Z432-R or for their other models topping "Z432-R " special feeling .

I am regretting  that I let it go.I thought I do not have a Z432-R nor a S30S. I thought I should focus on Z432 and 240Z.

Kats

Edited by kats

Kats I am like you in the mirror trade.....I just bought the one in the first post.  I am hoping it is an early mirror but it could be from a 510 or other Datsun :)

I'm picking it up at Zcon in Texas so hopefully Zup or other experts may console me.

240260280's mirror arrived today and I will transfer custody to him at ZCON.  Attached are some better pictures of it.  The arm is better shape than the picture lets on but the mirror itself does not look like it has been swiveled in a long time.  Car will need to be taken when disassembling it.  Interesting to hold such a rare artifact of these cars in my hands.  I too will be interested to see the restoration work he does on it.  Enjoy the pictures!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎12‎-‎5‎-‎2017 at 9:26 PM, jerz said:

The rear view mirror on my 1977 UK 260Z does not have a day/night toggle lever. The owner's manual suggests that this non-toggle type of mirror is fitted with anti-glare glass.

Your mirror has on it: IKI 8006  I got one and the same only a silver arm .. not black. Mine says also made in Japan and IKI 8012 ..  also from a 260Z  i think? euro version..