IGNORED

Test report of "HLS30Q (Z Europe model) countermeasures High speed stability "

kats

JDMjunkies , thank you for sharing very interesting materials, let me see , I am having fun to read all of them . 

Blue, more home work about temporary license plate,  I have heard red rectangular plate is for car company, they can use it to any cars in their car. While private drivers  can have one temporary plate for one car.In that case , a Red diagonal line on the plate. I will show some from some magazines in Japan. 

Mr. K loved silver , was it reason for two test cars in the US were silver? Design team brought a silver full scale model to a final presentation to the Nissan executives .

Kats

Edited by kats
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, NVZEE said:

It's interesting to see the suspension specs. Nice detective work ?

Thanks NVZEE , I corrected “ pitch “ to “ posture “ , because it is actually said “ 車輌姿勢 “ ( vehicle’s posture ) .

Engineers lowered only front , rear remained the same as other market car .

So if I say pitch , it doesn’t express this engineer’s work correctly. 

Again Why they lowered 15mm in front ? The reason is S30 has a tendency of lifting up in front 10mm when it is cruising. It’s posture becomes not level ,  attitude is up in front .

Kats

D38F1863-E2A8-4ACB-9277-AB1B4D2B61E1.jpeg

Edited by kats
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Datsunbat said:

...mine is HLS30U-23644...

Mário,

As I've mentioned to you before, I don't understand why you keep referring to your Portuguese market car as an 'HLS30U' model.

Have you got any evidence to back up the use of that 'U' suffix on the variant code?

Awesome! This car still exists and it was red when new!!!

It's vin is HLS30-092212 and is a 72. Until now he had 12 owners ans the last one until the moment is from 1998, and the engine number is L24-116221...so cool to see old photos!!! ahahah...

Here we had many parts, but now all has to be bought online from Japan or USA, because Nissan Ibérica is not dealing right with old cars, unfortunately!

Edited by Datsunbat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HS30-H said:

Mário,

As I've mentioned to you before, I don't understand why you keep referring to your Portuguese market car as an 'HLS30U' model.

Have you got any evidence to back up the use of that 'U' suffix on the variant code?

Yes, is written on the tittle and always is refered as "U"...even old people the used to work with these cars say it!