IGNORED

240z Series-1 Hatch Duct Clips - $50/set

Hardway

Good news everyone.  I spoke to the fab company and have placed an order for 100 which equals 25 sets.  Materials cost has gone up some so they will be $55/set with free shipping in the continental US.  There is a 4 week lead time at the moment.  Once they are ready I will let everyone know.

1 hour ago, texasz said:

Interested. 

Also, would the fab company let you keep the tooling incase more are desired?  I'm sure that they do not keep tooling for very long and it would be a waste for these to be destroyed.  ;)

The tooling is designed to work with their machine and is not something I have in my personal possession.  However, it belongs to me and no one can simply call up and ask for clips to be made using it.  The company specializes in both large and small quantity sheet metal fabrication and will not destroy it without consulting me first.  They recently moved to a newer facility and the tooling went with them.  Domestic small quantity manufacturing is not cheap but its the only way to ensure high quality and the added benefit of performing the QC in person with relative convenience.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

1 hour ago, Keepinit said:

Hardway, put me in for 2 sets.

Gotcha!

34 minutes ago, texasz said:

Hardway, I may not have been clear in my last post...I'm interested in the parts also and live locally so no shipping. 

No problem.  It is a $5 savings so $50 for the set.

Once they are ready I will make sure all forum members get the sets they want first before putting the remainder on eBay.