nahurry

Brake light not working

My left side brake light is not working. Good bulbs, good fuse, like new bulb harness. The parking light works on that side as does the turn signal, but no brake light. My car is a 73 240Z.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Where are you located?

It would be unusual for there to be an issue with the turn signal after Dave reconditioned it, but it is not impossible. The turn signal is the point where the brake light circuit and turn signal circuit meet that could cause the issue that you describe. 

Fortunately a meter and knowledge of the circuits can give us a more definitive answer.

It would be unusual for there to be an issue with the turn signal after Dave reconditioned it, but it is not impossible. The turn signal is the point where the brake light circuit and turn signal circuit meet that could cause the issue that you describe. 
Fortunately a meter and knowledge of the circuits can give us a more definitive answer.

I will check next time I'm off work. I work 3rd

@nahurry

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what color your car was because I saw a Z the other day on the south end of Woodruff rd but it was orangish...

1 minute ago, Patcon said:

@nahurry

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what color your car was because I saw a Z the other day on the south end of Woodruff rd but it was orangish...

This counts as threadjacking, Charles. To atone for this, you must bring us a shrubbery.

Or I will say "Nee!"

"Nee,Nee,Nee..."

OK, I will get your a shrubbery!..."

:P

My all time favorite for a Lemons race car theme - the knights who say NEE-San.

Let me know what type of shrubbery I should bring....

• Like 1

[mention=2589]nahurry[/mention]

Charcoal Gray Metallic