IGNORED

MSA satin black Konig Rewinds are coming.. need tires

Zedyone_kenobi

My personal preference is no side skirts, BUT yours are so nicely integrated I think they look pretty darn nice.  The limiting factor for most Z owners is the front tires. IF you have an aftermarket front lip then you are free to run 225's at will. The oem 240Z body work makes that darn near impossible.

Those are too nice to run!  Put them in baby's bed beside your bed?  Make good lamp bases or four corners for a glass coffee table.

Maybe jewelry hanging around the necks of a rappers or a smoking device for said rappers. LOL

I think my girlfriend needs a present to go along with the cam kit I bought her last year. ROFL

Good to see on a silver car as well !

They look darker than I thought they would on my car. We will see. I am chasing a rare electrical condition. My dash lights and running lights just decided to stop working saturday night.  Sending my combo switch off to Zs-Ondabrain for a refurb so at the very least I can scratch that off my list.

Good to see on a silver car as well !

They look darker than I thought they would on my car. We will see. I am chasing a rare electrical condition. My dash lights and running lights just decided to stop working saturday night.  Sending my combo switch off to Zs-Ondabrain for a refurb so at the very least I can scratch that off my list.

Yea, if I had to do it all over again I would buy the Mag Black Rota's would say they are more charcoal grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile