IGNORED

New Fujitsubo Exhaust System to be Released

Just now, Sean Dezart said:

The two versions were conceived at the same time , therefore of the same 'devil'. You're not going 'racist' on me now are you - S30s are......S30s (and S31s as well if you like) - I don't treat any as best or better !

I think you really ought to be able to see when I have my tongue planted firmly in my cheek.

They do cater for the spawn of the devil. I don't understand why you think they don't. Perhaps - like other people - you are not reading the literature from source? That seems to be one of the big problems here. Try talking to the organ grinder, not his monkey.

11 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

So, pretty please with bells and flowers attached, share us the link to the spawn-line because unlike you, we have to use online translations which obviously are shyte !

It's all there in black and white (and red):

sMebD7.jpg

2 hours ago, Sean Dezart said:

I thought that was already stated - Whitehead.

I don't think so especially if big sales are all they're interested in ! They must know that the export S30 after-market is huge...selling/supplying to that market parts which they have stated will only fit JDM cars seems a little irresponsable to say the least, towards end end customer !

Dreamzz has clearly shown that the advertising for these is directed to all S30 owners and was also so advised by a Japanese retailer......would you be happy having bought such an ill-fitting system ?

Every year, model and market destination has its differences and why I specifically designed my line in multiple parts so as to give the maximum modularity when fitting; even the straps I supply are 'too' long to ensure that they'll fit if the chassis brackets are not directly above those on the exhaust line. The use of T-bolt clamps allows pipework to extend and compress significantly.

So, why do they not love 2+2s ?

They clear the steering colum shaft so they'll fit US market cars/LHD also.... just not the later US only models.

Its not an ill fitting system,  if I had a 280z I wouldn't have bought an exhaust for a 240z :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

What, as one of 250,000 (ie the S30 majority) owners would you have bought for your 280Z ?

Probably a stock, factory replacement exhaust. Like the majority of those 250,000 (LOL) '280Z' owners did...

If going aftermarket, I'd suggest that any '280Z' owner takes the time to ensure that the manufacturer makes an exhaust system which is appropriate to that specific vehicle.

Did you spot the GS30 system listing on the Fujitsubo applications page snippet I posted? Just double checking, as you appear to have overlooked a fair bit of the data presented to you thus far...

43 minutes ago, HS30-H said:

Probably a stock, factory replacement exhaust. Like the majority of those 250,000 (LOL) '280Z' owners did...

If going aftermarket, I'd suggest that any '280Z' owner takes the time to ensure that the manufacturer makes an exhaust system which is appropriate to that specific vehicle.

Did you spot the GS30 system listing on the Fujitsubo applications page snippet I posted? Just double checking, as you appear to have overlooked a fair bit of the data presented to you thus far...

Don't patronise me please Alan. And as far as I know, there are no stock-factory replacement exhausts available today - unless you have a stash ?

Now we are getting to the point. Lots to consider when buying a RHD JDM Fujitsubo exhaust system for a U.S. market z. And there is a lot of misleading information out there about fitment. And of course peiples different standards of fitment. In my case the headers cleared the common misconception of hitting the LHD steering shaft and mid exhaust section with resonator fit as good if not better on my 280z than on the 240z. Clearances problems are with differential and crossmember. In my case it didn't clear R200 LSD . Didn't clear on modified 240z with R200 differential from the abundant 250,000 280z beside my car at the reputable z car speciality shop my car was at either. Even on a bone stock US 240z differential support crossmember only has a small u shaped cut out to route the exhaust pipe... not twin pipes. In my opinion, especially on a zcar with lowered suspension the pipes hang low and are very visible from behind.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Classic Zcar Club mobile