IGNORED

New Fujitsubo Exhaust System to be Released

In regards to fitment....twice pipes fit really well in transmission tunnel but ran smack into differential flange. Had to cut and re angle pipes towards drivers side .... under factory exhaust cut out in differential mount/crossmember. And obviously a little lower too.
Was installed by a reputable shop that only works on z cars. Was a 240z (earlier model) at shop that also had same problem... ....

Sent from my SM-T377V using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• Like 1

The current Fujitsubo system can be had for $1,329.56 plus shipping at RHD. I have not found DEFINITIVE proof but I have read that at least two other people have the full system in their cars and the header is fine for LHD, as above.

I'm looking at both of the Fujitsubo systems, Sean's, and the GReddy Trust header if I can figure out what to put behind it. We'll see, but this was all great info to pile into the heap.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Hello all. It is a dream come true as I have this exact exhaust system on order.  I am looking forward to the install and I will keep everyone posted on fitment.  It is going on my NA spec early 260z 2 seater.  Fujitsubo just put this into production after showing it at the Tokyo auto salon. 

Ben

• Like 1

I contacted Zcardepot twice before ordering mine from Sean. They show them on their website but don't seem to stock them. Didn't have any headers or JDM mufflers. Plus really couldn't provide much in the way of information. Working with Sean was easy considering the time difference between Seattle and France.

Don's iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Image1486393230.848275.thumb.jpg.6b4a5ffImage1486393272.884143.thumb.jpg.5630e0bImage1486393319.699950.thumb.jpg.0186a21Image1486393342.637749.thumb.jpg.12e1428Image1486393383.888071.thumb.jpg.1c12bef

Here are photos of my fujitsubo header/exhaust install. As seen in pictures the headers fit great and clear left hand drive steering rack but exhaust pipes had to be cut and rerouted as I mentioned earlier. Pictures aren't the best but still trying to figure out best way to upload pictures to this forum.
Hope this helps.
Fitment may be better and the reason for the new style fujitsubo exhaust system??

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Another consideration with the fujitsubo system is muffler fitment. Fujitsubo has the jdm style twin tip exhaust. On my 75 280z the muffler hangs to low and is to visible for my taste. This is due to the fact that the factory exhaust cut out in the rear valance is smaller than on the 240z. Since the exhaust cut out doesn't go up as high I was not able to "tuck" the muffler up under the car/rear valance. The top exhaust tip of the twin tip muffler prohibits this. Pictures will show this.

Just something to consider for those considering buying the fujitsubo exhaust system. Wish I would have known this but there isn't a lot of information out there on this exhaust system. I would have enlarged (cut) factory exhaust cut out on the rear valance more to the size of the 240z to allow for a tighter fit back when I did rear bumper conversion before body and paint.1486396748814.thumb.jpeg.1a678228650a12b1486396794191.thumb.jpeg.48d3014c31915d7

Sent from my SM-T377V using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• Like 1