IGNORED

New Fujitsubo Exhaust System to be Released

I finished the restoration of my car a few years ago so primarily I lurk on the forums but I have never been happy with my exhaust.  The header is, from what I was told, the last L2x header Stahl built from 1.5" primaries to a 2.25" then a collector to a 2.5" 304 stainless pipe, vibrant performance resonator and a set of ANSA double stack tailpipes....the stainless pipe was not bent, it was cut and welded so I'm into this exhaust for a ton of dough as I wasn't aware of options back in 2011 when I was moving through this phase of my build.  Anyway I haven't been thrilled with the exhaust so it is coming off the car, header and all for a Spirit Garage full kit.  I like the idea behind the Spirit Garage kit and the build looks pretty awesome, I ordered this week and look forward to receiving it for Spring.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to this thread, it was very helpful and my existing exhaust will likely go up for sale at some point after installation. 

I would say the SG header is absolutely cut and weld but stainless whereas my header from Stahl is bent steel.  By cut and weld, be aware I'm referring to the pipe post collector that I built on my car. I want the SG stainless end to end, with the design for the features where the mid pipes tuck the resonators correctly. 

Only what they show on RHDjapan which is a retread of what Spirit Garage shows on their site...which I had to use google translator...https://www.rhdjapan.com/spirit-garage-stainless-dual-muffler-exhaust-manifold-header-set-42mm-240zg-s30-s31.html  You can scroll through the images and you can see the mid and tail pipes towards the end of the batch.

Edited by ollie

In three weeks or less, we'll know the definitive answer.  From all I can see, and all that has been posted in this thread, the passenger side pipe appears to be extended far enough out.  I would contact SG directly but there is a bit of a communication barrier...hmmm....I hit their site again with google translator and it seems my note was in fact submitted.  So we'll see what they come back with...from some of the builds they have done I would  think a CLSD R200 would be necessary to get the power on the road.

Edited by ollie

1 hour ago, Sean Dezart said:

I would contact SG directly but there is a bit of a communication barrier...hmmm..

Considering the cost etc, I'd expect them to be very helpful.

But are you buying from RHD or SG (thinking of shipping and customs) ?

What's the perceived cost got to do with anything? Itagaki san of Spirit Garage is perfectly helpful if you contact him in his own language. That's Japanese.

He hasn't set up his business to deal with export enquiries, and nor should he have to if he doesn't want to. If anybody really wants to buy Spirit Garage products, either do it in Japanese or use a middle man/broker.

22 hours ago, ollie said:

Only what they show on RHDjapan which is a retread of what Spirit Garage shows on their site...which I had to use google translator...https://www.rhdjapan.com/spirit-garage-stainless-dual-muffler-exhaust-manifold-header-set-42mm-240zg-s30-s31.html  You can scroll through the images and you can see the mid and tail pipes towards the end of the batch.

They're lovely looking headers, lovely gentle bends.  I like the welded sections, looks more 'serious' and bespoke.   I can remember it looked a nice fit under HS-30H's lovely ZG.