Redwing

Somethings wrong...

5 hours ago, dmorales-bello said:

That Lissa is a sweet looking girl, Jai. I'm sure she will be a great (and healthy) companion for you for a long time! Great deed!

Gosh that's the truth, so sweet  She is full of kisses especially in the morning when I wake up, all wags and wiggles.  I really have to be careful, she is very quick in everything she does, especially kissing.  She works very hard to try to French kiss me all the time.  Ptooey!  Very quick.  Hahaha.  When I laugh at her it really excites her even more.  Such a zooming wiggle butt.   I finally found a toy small enough for her mouth.  It is a tiny stuffed dog that is off a key chain, and about 3 inches long.  She really loves it.

Thanks for your fine comment.  You all will be seeing lots of pictures of Lissa in RedBird, next to RedBird, in my chair by RedBird, and more.   After all, this is a Zcar list, I have to keep her photos legal.   :P

We have such a good time together, this was made in heaven.  I am blessed...

Jai

• Like 1

Buddy has this young chick chasing him.  It's not about money and he had his balls cut off.  Maybe it's the toilet water cologne he uses?  They have fun together though so I don't mind the age difference,  this is Alabama. ROFL

Screenshot_2017-07-02-13-05-28.png

• Like 1

Great photo, glad he has a lady to spend time with.  Buddy looks in super condition. I'd  imagine he has to keep himself muscled up tho, just for the females sake.  They like eye candy too.  

As to the lost balls, I'm  fairly certain that HE did not have them taken off, not normally a male choice.  But rather someone (you?) made that decision for him.  Has he forgiven you yet?

Thanks for sharing the photo.

Jai

• Like 2

1 hour ago, black gold man said:

A fixed dog can still do it.  My fixed pug nailed my wiener dog. 

Fixed like a human?  Or no more balls?

My boy lost his so early he peas like a female.  But he does wake up from naps with "morning wood" and I've caught him kicking his leg unusually fast resulting in "morning wood" with his lipstick poking out.  I get onto to him but he don't know what's going on.  Makes me kinda sad. 8^(

Complete castration for rapist is a lie. Tax dollars wasted on that

Complete "JOHN BOBBIT" or raping a wood chipper? Sticking a penis into a glory hole with me on the other side with loping shears would also work!  Bleed out you SOBs. 

Like the catholic priest say, " no charge, I work for the tips". ROFL

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Like the catholic priest say, " no charge, I work for the tips". ROFL

Kind of like the guy who worked in the elephant circumcision department at the Ringling Brothers circus used to say, "Pay's not good, but the tips are big".  LOLP

Edited by psdenno
  • Like 1