IGNORED

Z-story exhaust on a stock 240

7tooZ

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is. Test fitting an AC compressor for the addition of AC to 240's with different headers and best way if routing the refrigerant lines away from the header.
Your day must about over? Did the Loire valley chateaux and Paris in 2015 and need to go back. Paris is a perfect add on/stop over on our Eastern Europe plans later this year.

Don's iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Yeah, well, table wine I usually avoid (like Coca Cola and Pepsi infact) and we have you guys to thank for saving our vines : http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-the-great-french-wine-blight-changed-grapes-forever-1691598233

Come and visit me and we'll do a few caves - nearby is Coteaux de Layon, Chinon, Saumur, muscadet 40mins away (ok, its white but goes very well with the fresh shellfish we get), there are even some decent Vendeen wines but Bordeaux is just down the road.....

• Like 1

This is a friends car. He is running individual throttle bodies and a crank ignition system. It is a three coil pack system. He calls it a "waste system" because each coil fires on two cylinders i.e.. six and four, etc. because when it fires on six, four has no compression and the spark is wasted.
He has also built a 280 with individual coil packs on a fuel injected engine. Ps that car is "Gold Award" winner.
We were test fitting Sean exhaust to make sure it didn't interfere with his throttle bodies.
I still haven't retrieved my car from it winter home. It snowed last week and it's garage space is occupied by a C1 Vette.

Don's iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile