IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Finally got around to install some under dash lighting with LED's.  Not exactly finished yet but I'm glad to address the black abyss issue when something fly's off the passenger seat and lands in the "wait until daylight" area.  It'll be one less flashlight to carry.

The bad part is now it'll show how dirty the floor is :ermm:.

DSC01845a.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rcb280z said:

Greg, are your seats done in a brown leather? From what I can see they look good. I'm going through that "what am I going to do about my worn out seats phase" right now. Can't make up my mind what to do.

No, not real leather.  I ordered off of Ebay and it was a leather look alike but substantially cheaper. I had to do foam replacement also so I was trying to save a few $. Also, I was originally trying to match the Ginger color on the door panels, but decided on these instead. They wound up being shipped from Karachi, Pakistan.

RCB, I can almost guarantee you the covers are from Interior Innovations - just sold thru an Ebay seller.

They are very good quality, I have the leather ones, have been very pleased with them, and they are one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with.

• Mike pinned and locked this topic