IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

These cars and their engineering continue to amaze me.

Keep in mind my L28 is bone stock less an aluminum radiator+electric fans, K&N cone filter, headers and exhaust.

Yesterday I really put her through the paces for a good 2 hours.. add on top of that 2 more hours of driving to and from.. the last 40 minutes coming home she was really tired.. starting to hesitate, stumble. I thought the timing might be off

Today I fired her up to take her to the driving range and see how she felt today and drove like a champ. Just needed a night's rest

Had a big grin the whole time default_smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• Like 1

It finally got warm enough to get to the garage this weekend. I got the old front springs removed. Next I will install the new Vogtland springs I purchased..

Then move on to the rears and do the same. Temps have now moved back into the 40's. Hopefully I can get the fronts finished this week.

• Mike pinned and locked this topic