IGNORED

What should i do i need help

slaterboner

2 hours ago, slaterboner said:

But its non turbo

I think why you were asked about if it's a turbo earlier is because it looks like it has a turbo hood.  Have you looked under the hood at the "stock V6" engine to check for any modifications?

If you tell us how you plan to use the car - daily driver, autocross, weekends - we can suggest some modifications to help you make it more fun.  You have some great driving roads around Temecula and out toward the coast by Carlsbad.  Is this your first sports car?

Dennis

• Like 1

I think why you were asked about if it's a turbo earlier is because it looks like it has a turbo hood.  Have you looked under the hood at the "stock V6" engine to check for any modifications?
If you tell us how you plan to use the car - daily driver, autocross, weekends - we can suggest some modifications to help you make it more fun.  You have some great driving roads around Temecula and out toward the coast by Carlsbad.  Is this your first sports car?
Dennis

Yes i have only had trucks ive driven sports cars but this my own the only modification to the motor is a k&n air intake thats about it and my plan is its gonna be my daily driver and myrace car at the same time you know what i mean?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Classic Zcar Club mobile

If you're looking for a performance mod, I would pull the stock 2.7 liter v6 and drop in a 2.8 liter in-line 6-cylinder. Nissan made a nice torquey 2.8 that fits very well   Only other suggestion would be to put aftermarket wheels on it.   As for the hood being turbo or not... They used the same vented hood on all versions in 83. I don't know my ZX's enough to tell if that's an 83, but if it is, then that's the stock hood regardless if it's turbo or not.

Its an 82 and i got wheels for it

8 minutes ago, slaterboner said:

Its an 82 and i got wheels for it

Wheels are a good addition.  Will you be working on the car yourself or do you have a shop/mechanic to do modifications?  Still, it looks very nice as it sits and should get you to ticket worthy speeds without any modifications.

Dennis

Wheels are a good addition.  Will you be working on the car yourself or do you have a shop/mechanic to do modifications?  Still, it looks very nice as it sits and should get you to ticket worthy speeds without any modifications.
Dennis

I would like to do everything my slef ive worked on cars my whole life but im sure theres a few things i cant do

Dennis

Its alright i just want to put a stock turno on for just that little boost