Zed Head

Never mind

What's all this FUSS I keep hearing... about endangered feces? Now, that's outrageous!! Why -- why are FECES endangered?! How can you POSSIBLY run out of such a thing?! Why -- why, just look around you, you can see it ALL OVER the place!! Besides, who wants to SAVE THAT, anyway?! My goodness, where would we KEEP it?! It's DANGEROUS, especially in the Summer!! Then -- then, it could REALLY hit the fan!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

What is all this fuss I hear about the Supreme Court decision on a deaf penalty? It's terrible! Deaf people have enough problems as it is!

And as if that's not bad enough, the Supreme Court is going to make a decision on youth in Asia!  Can't they just leave people alone?

Dennis

Edited by psdenno

Sheesh. No kidding! And what about busting school children? Busting school children is a terrible, terrible thing. I hear this is going on all over the country. Mean policemen arrest little children and put them in jail in the wrong neighborhoods do they can't even play with their little friends.

Imagine... Busting school children.

Busting school children, youth in Asia, too much violins, and to top it off, what’s all this fuss I’ve been hearing about the presidential erection?

How much longer can this go on?

Dennis

7 hours ago, Gr8tful240Z71 said:

We should be having serious discussions on how to properly regulate and use our natural race horses.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

What about cows? Wanna race that horse?

image.jpeg

Mike, did you post that picture on porpoise? 

I think our time would be better spent discussing all the fuss I hear about flea elections in China.

Dennis