IGNORED

[SOLD] 1971 240Z for Sale. Fresh Restoration.

zKars

9 hours ago, Patcon said:

Lathe and a milling machine!

Okay you bunch of crows, focus on the pretty white thing in the middle of the shop, not the shiny stuff all around.

Weeeee, you're welcome to drop in anytime. Love to show you around.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Namerow said:

Fine looking lathe in the background there, Jim.  Details?

It goes round and round. Nothing special, its an asian "value priced" thing from Busy Bee tools here in Calgary. Wouldn't buy another one. Does the little things I need around here.

I bought the seat covers from MSA. The interior panels are all original re-dyed, except the tail light panel and one quarter window cover. 

Just finished wrestling the seat covers on the drivers seat. Now all four pieces are done. May I again thank all the upholsterers out there for their service. And the inventor of the zip tie. Without those things to pull the back rest upholstry ends together, and a heat gun to soften that thick vinyl, I'd be a basket case. 

Will have them back in the car soon and pictures coming this aft. 

P.S. I'll also have a like new set of black seat covers just laying around if anyone would like them... I am NOT installing them for you. ;)

16 minutes ago, zKars said:

May I again thank all the upholsterers out there for their service. And the inventor of the zip tie. Without those things to pull the back rest upholstry ends together, and a heat gun to soften that thick vinyl, I'd be a basket case. 

P.S. I'll also have a like new set of black seat covers just laying around if anyone would like them... I am NOT installing them for you. ;)

As a veteran of the seat restoration club, I can 100% relate to that! :)

• Like 2