Topz

650 miles Roadtrip on some of Norways most spectacular roads

A giant, chrome moose!  Never saw anything like that before.  Must be spectacular at night under the lights.

2 hours ago, Namerow said:

A giant, chrome moose!  Never saw anything like that before.  Must be spectacular at night under the lights.

I'll bet it was done with spray chrome!. :cool:

That is a dream trip for me. Have to find a way to do it.

Wow! Beautiful countryside. Those hairpin switchbacks must have been fun to drive. The stretch of highway in the 10th picture is interesting. It looks like one of the turns on a roller coaster ride.

After the picture of the moose was taken it turned, looked at the camera and wandered off into the trees.  

Those switchbacks look like fun.

• Like 1

Hey, I just realized that you own Arne's old car.  Glad to see you joined the club and that the car is alive and doing well.  Looks like that was a great trip.

Marty

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Marty Rogan said:

Hey, I just realized that you own Arne's old car.  Glad to see you joined the club and that the car is alive and doing well.  Looks like that was a great trip.

Marty

Ah, I didn't know this was @Arne's car!  Looking great!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marty Rogan said:

Hi Arne!!  How are you?  How's everything in the Porsche world?

Quite well, Marty. I don't want to hijack Terje's thread on this excellent adventure, but I'm back down to a single Porsche again, after dragging home a needy 944 a few months back, which I fixed up to get back on the road and sold. I recently retired, so I have a bit more time to play in the garage now.

I don't want to hiijack the thread either, but I didn't know when you might visit us again.

Glad to hear you are doing well and still in the car game.

Congrats on the retirement!!  I hope to retire in another 4 years.  I am starting to look for a bigger garage, with a nice house attached!!

Take care,

Marty

such beautiful pictures and roads.  Your car was the class of the field bud.  Love how the red pops against the backdrop of what mother nature can create.

And Arne, it is great to hear from you. I have come very close to taking the P car plunge many times. But the Porsche bubble is rising faster than I can catch.

Hi Terje:

Looks like a great road trip to enjoy with your friends.

Is the Feria Chocolate Factory on that Road?  That's the road I want to be on.

Carl B.

6 hours ago, Carl Beck said:

Hi Terje:

Looks like a great road trip to enjoy with your friends.

Is the Feria Chocolate Factory on that Road?  That's the road I want to be on.

Carl B.

Hi Carl,

You can get Freia chocolate anywhere in Norway, (glad you liked it :-) ) i Welcome you !!

Terje

I sure wish I would have figured out how close you were to Oslo.  I was just over there on business last month and it would have been fun to get together.  Thanks for the member map, I figured out how it could have been a reality.  I will be heading back on business in the next few years and I'll certainly send a message before I head over again.

Hi Mike,

Oslo is just 30min away, and the airport just 10min. I`ll be happy to meet you :-)

16 hours ago, Topz said:

Hi Mike,

Oslo is just 30min away, and the airport just 10min. I`ll be happy to meet you :-)

Ok, sounds great!  Next time I'm over your direction I will give you a shout.

Mike

Just now, Mike said:

Ok, sounds great!  Next time I'm over your direction I will give you a shout.

Mike

FYI, I noticed that photobucket is down for maintenance.  As a result your images aren't showing up (as of 5:35pm -8GMT).  You may want to consider adding the images to your post by dropping them into a forum post or in the gallery.  This way we will host the images and other websites won't lose them.