Redwing

RedBird Loved Again..... another CZCC Win!!!

:D  Great news!  I took RedBird to  another car show yesterday and she won First Place in Imports!!!

Another win for Classic Z Car Club!  Hooray for our great club, and my sweet RedBird.

Jai

54d150d6-b9a6-43e4-9218-7e243abc9e9f.jpg

Edited by Redwing
  • Like 3

Very nice, you're on a roll ...

The car shows in this area have no import class, I compete against corvette split window coupes & 65 mustangs.

• Like 1

Congratulations. RedBird is beautiful all shined up.  Let's see now, First show you won a Second Place. Second show you won a First Place, Third show, we're expecting a Best of Show. Don't let us down. BTW, you might want to buy a lottery ticket or even two. You're on a roll.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S30Driver said:

Very nice, you're on a roll ...

The car shows in this area have no import class, I compete against corvette split window coupes & 65 mustangs.

Yep. Here we will have an import class. I will be the only 240Z. Sometimes a 280ZX will show up. A few 350 and 370 Z's.

A few British sports cars. The rest is all the young Honda crowd with their lowered cars and 5 inch exhaust systems.

• Like 1

We thank all of you for your support.  I am so amazed.  I just went to these shows mostly for something to do, meet some car people, and plain have fun.  I haven't done anything like this since riding in horse shows as a teen, and I'm finding these shows just as exciting.  I figure I'm gathering trophies for my old age (say about 50 more years) when I can sit in a rocking chair and zoom it whilst reliving the glory days with RedBird and getting her trophies.  :P

All thanks directly due to CZCC and the wonderful members.  

Jai

Edited by Redwing
add years

1 hour ago, Mark Maras said:

Congraations. RedBird is beautiful . all shined up.  Let's see now, First show you won a Second Place. Second show you won a First Place, Third show, we're expecting a Best of Show. Don't let us down. BTW, you might want to buy a lottery ticket or even two. You're on a roll.mom

Thank you Mark for your confidence .  But don't hold your breath for us getting a Best In Show, you might turn blue.  I had a  lottery ticket for last night. But all I got was nothing.  

Jai