IGNORED

MSA Discount Code

Has anyone tried to use this 10% MSA discount code generated through the CZCC store?

• No one at MSA is aware of how the code works
  • Tried processing the order over the phone (as the page says) and was told to do it online
  • it does not work on their checkout coupon code field
  • it remains unseen when entered into "additional information" (do they even read it?)
  • it is quite a hassle to get it resolved and deducted from purchases.

What gives?

The amount of time I've burned on this with repeating myself on two calls (when I actually managed to get through) and multiple emails makes it seem like it's barely worth the trouble, though being up north- it does end up reducing shipping costs, which is why I'm going through this, but still... 

Communication break-down, it seems. Is this regular for MSA? I haven't ordered from them in about 6 years. Not sure what to expect nowadays.

Edited by Careless

I'm not quite sure how it got started, but when I log into my account on thier site and add things to my cart, the discount is applied to the items. Never had a case yet where the discount was not applied without having to remind them. 

Always note your CZCC number in the comments when you submit your order to ensure they are informed. Also never had an issue getting through on the phone.  Your experience my vary I guess. 

I recommend calling them on big orders. Sign up for Zmail.  If they have a sale or free shipping offer, most of the time it's cheaper to use that instead of your ten percent discount.  They don't allow using both on one sale, stacking discounts.  Like zkars says it's easy to get through over the phone.

8 hours ago, Lumens said:

I sure do not see that on my profile. What a I not seeing?

Click on your avatar and it'll pop up in the address bar,  http://www.classiczcars.com/profile/4108-lumens/

Your's is 4108.  Four digits for you early members. :)

Mikes is #2 and he started this, wonder who is #1?  Wozniak drive a Z?

• Like 1

I really like MSA, they've always treated me great maybe it's my Southern Charm. LOL 

Here's a free shipping coupon you can use until July 25th.  Says something about $100 credit for international orders.  

The Shipping is on us!

The Z-Mail Member Only Shipping's on us Sale!

Place an order over $100.00 on or before Monday, July 25th, 2016, at midnight Eastern Time, in our online store, and we’ll pay for standard service (does not include tax or core charges, some restrictions apply). This offer applies to standard size single packages shipped to the lower 48 United States. For oversize, truck freight, expedited, multiple package, Alaska, Hawaii, or international shipments, we’ll offer an allowance of up to $100.00! (Amount of allowance will vary depending on the parts, package size, and weight). Truck freight includes Body Kits, Hoods, larger Air dams, and other very large parts. Oversize means large items like Dash Covers, most Wings, many Air Dams, Louvers, Carpet Kits, and similarly sized items. Note that due to the2015 shipping changes, which have been expanded by the freight companies in 2016, there are many more parts that are now "dimensionally weighted" by the shippers, and some items that qualified in previous sales may now have a healthy discount instead.

You must put coupon code 
1607KW in the “Z-Mail Coupons” box DURING checkout(not on the product pages). The listed amount will be removed, and we will contact you to confirm your included shipment (or allowance discount) before we finish your order. If you wish to confirm your discount with us before placing your order, just give us a call before Monday, July 25th, 2016, at Noon Pacific Time, at (800)633-6331, and have your coupon number ready. For orders placed over the weekend, we will get back to you with your totals Monday or Tuesday. Give us a call or email if you have any questions.

Hi guys, I'm posting this to remind you to keep your replies on topic.

Anyway, if you are a member here you will receive a discount at Motorsport.  The discount code is a free item in the store and generates a code.  For some reason it's generating a larger code than I hoped so I'll have to look at it again.  At this point, all you need is your club member number to get the discount at MSA.  I'll post more as I work out the details with them.

Mike

• Mike featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Mike unpinned this topic