IGNORED

1971 HLS30-14938 "Lily" build

Patcon

1 hour ago, 240260280 said:

The brembo rotors survived the 12 year sleep very well.

That's good!

Were the ears milled like in post #215? Is that the same caliper? Mine are S12+8's too. I will have to look for the other stampings and relief milling you have too

Ok so tinkered with the brakes some more. Really frustrating!!!

So the rear calipers won't go on over the rotors I have. The rotors are too large. I am pretty sure I ordered the right ones (82-83 280ZX rears) to work with the 85-86 maxima rear calipers. The ones I have a re 84-85 300ZX rears. I have had them for years so if anyone needs them let me know. They are CTEK 121.42021 drilled

On the front the Power stops or Stop Tech ( I can't locate the box) have this number on the edge of the rotor. Doesn't lead any where in Google...

20180729_160856.jpg

The hat height is the wrong height.

Here is a stock front disc against the new disc. There is about 0.27" difference in height. That looks like enough to make the calipers work on the front

20180729_161410.jpg

So I ordered some discs today from Rockauto. Fortunately they were on sale. I don't know how to cross reference the front disc to figure out what they actually are