IGNORED

Euro Lights for 72 240Z and R200 LSD 3.7:1 ratio

tyrfryr

If you check our advertiser, Too Intense Restorations, you will find new "euro" taillights and front lenses... Doubt if you will find too many people willing to part with used ones..:disappoin

When you see the price of new ones, you will understand why.:cross-eye

The question is, can you guys round up a dozen or so sets in good to excellent condition? If so, we might be able to make a mint!

We could also set up a pipeline sending parts down to Australia that you guys need, and returning some of those "exotic" items we want in the U.S..

2¢

Bah ha ha ha ha ROFL ROFL

A DOZEN sets?

You have to be joking.

I bet that I couldn't find a dozen good lights that aren't in use in the whole country!

Seriously, I'm thankful that we had good ones on the cars we own, 'cause you have 2 chances of getting a good 2nd-hand pair.

Remember there were only ~2500 240Z's sold in Aus.

After seeing the price of a new pair is now up to $869.95:cross-eye , I'm wishing I had bought a few sets when they were "only" 500 or so a pair....

BTW, a 3.70 R-200 could be found in a junkyard out of a 280ZX, but you'd have to supply the LSD as they weren't available in the US with LSD's until 87... If you can find a cheap one in a scrap yard, you might save a little money...

I know of two sets sitting in a guys shed, and he's doing the whole, won't sell them to you now, they're an investment. People buying car parts as an investment shits me right off He buys up everything, and makes it impossible for me to get bits.

PS This is just me venting cos he won't sell me the spare door her has just lying around (you never know when you will need it, he's only got 6 other spares:stupid: )