IGNORED

What's it worth?

siteunseen

Hmmm,  I'll trade you a 5spd (needs bearings) and let you have visitation rights if you bring it over to my house.  Sound fair?  After all, there is some dirt on the fenders and it is pretty old and stuff……(Starting to sound like Frank from American Pickers, I hate that guy. He would never make it down my driveway).  Seriously, when I was at the Chattanooga Cruise a lot of Folks asked where they could get a 240.  That would  be a close enough to easily sell there if you decided to keep it local.  You should have no problem selling it anywhere.  If I had the cash, it would be mine by now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, charliekwin said:

This car sold twice: http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-datsun-240z-9-2/ First time for $12K and the winning buyer didn't pay, and a couple months later for $13,100: 

As a UCLA alum and person with what I consider to be at least decent taste, it's doubly offensive :D

Agreed!  Whew what were they thinking???

That reminds me of my Mom's Buick Electra when I was a kid.  She joked and said it was like riding around in a coffin. LOL

I'm reading BAT now.  That's going to take more time.  If it doesn't sale here I'll put it up for them to decide.

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I've only seen BAT in post on here.  I'm about to check it out now, thank you!

And thank you too Greg, I forgot about Chattanooga.  I'll put it on there craiglist also.  Did you enjoy their Cruise In?  I am about to go tinker with the orange one so I can "cruise in" somewhere. :)

Cruise in was good! It's a once a year thing.  Also made to the Caffeine and Octane in ATL the next day. That was fun also. Steve was there.  Barring any weirdness,  I'm gonna go to the next one in ATL on Sun., May 1.  Let me or Steve know if you can make it. That would be a cool thing. I think it's usually over by 10:30.  Here are the details from Their FB page:  

Details

Please note the earlier time!
As the weather warms, the crowds grow, so we need to get to Perimeter mall a little earlier. 
To cooperate with the C&O rules, if you want to park with the group, you need to roll in with the group. We will meet up at REI (1165 Perimeter Ctr, 30338) and drive over to C&O at 6:15. https://www.google.com/maps/place/1165+Perimeter+Center+W,+Atlanta,+GA+30338/@33.929261,-84.3479509,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88f5095155cc17ef:0x96b74d28c74a56c1
Might be a good place to put up a for sale sign?

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

Heck, you wouldn't need locks at my house or Greg's. At my house, the car could be blocked in easily, and no one lives near Greg's house. LOL

Hey now!  I've got electricity….. and an indoor outhouse!

• Like 1