IGNORED

Let's build us a club race car ?

Caen Fred

If your not already caged then you may want to re-consider.

ROP regulations in the CAMS manual require a certified engineered cage now-a-days.

Good bye more dollars [last quote was 3K], don't forget the National Rally Licence as well and you can probably appreciate why many of us have dropped out of full time rallying.

Ah... the good old days and albatrosses.

Full cage, I'm afraid, and engineers certificate.

Depending on the event you will need a

2NS, 2S or Rally Licence.

The GP Rally required 2NS, whist the Forest Classic requires a 2S, can't figure that one out and will be speaking to the event checker about it tonite.

Forest events at State Level require a NRL and car must be caged, Club Introductory 2S and no cage, whilst International such as Targa, [not sure where the Classic Adelaide fits here] require International.

Bring back the good old days........

i was thinking more targa road events, i dont want to cover my paint job in to many stone chips! i was pretty geared up to run in this years east coast classic with my car as is. it only requires a CAMS 2 licence, but the touring class ( no cage ) has a course speed limit! thats why i was looking at a cage but im not to keen on having the tubes run through the ends my dashboard.

No intl licence needed...

driven by American in USA

Aussie in Australia

Brits in UK

French in 'HELL???????'ROFL ROFL ROFL

One of the thing that could be done is a ground-up rebuilding, with lots of picts and explanation on the site... Chapter after chapter, month after month... We would all learn from this.

It's not about driving, we mostly have (will have) a Z that's runing on it's one. It's more about a nice project and advertising for a great site with the best peoples from ALL OVER THE WORLD :love:

So who is in, I want names: ...

Originally posted by Caen Fred

all we need is a go...

And some pretty good financial sponsors. :D

I considered taking my '71 project and turning it into a club car. No problem, but, just not sure where to get the money to finish it right.

See my project HERE.

-- Mike :bunny: