IGNORED

1971 240Z for parts!

Stealth240Z

I do my very best to represent the items that I'm selling accurately. However, I do not know exactly what every part looked like new, so if you want to know more about a part or see a specific place on the part, PLEASE just ask! I have nothing to hide. I just want this stuff sold!! 

With that said, I would LOVE to do a total package deal for everything that I own, so please contact me if you are interested.

Can you let me know what you want for the door spacer shims? The ones that go behind the hinges etc..? They are in the ziplock bag pictured below. I understand if you only want to sell them complete with the hinges though...If that's the case I may keep looking locally.IMAG2414_zpszrjtgqte.jpg

On 1/20/2016 at 8:58 AM, S30Driver said:

Also, I think as a general rule, the Series 2 cars started around vin # 20000.

Yep general rule indeed and only talking about HLS30 prefix cars. HS30's on the other hand appear to have started the transition to later style consoles between HS30 01428 and HS30 01694 but I'm yet to confirm this as 100% accurate. For the record we got the hand throttle all the way up until this change also. But were stuck with the AM radio until 74.

The shims may or may not be necessary for whoever buys the doors. If they need them they probably already have them. The shims are used to make the doors align properly and account for variations between the doors and body panels. I have had cars have one on each hinge, one on just one hinge and none. Seems to vary. My advice would be sell what you can, when you can

5 hours ago, Patcon said:

The shims may or may not be necessary for whoever buys the doors. If they need them they probably already have them. The shims are used to make the doors align properly and account for variations between the doors and body panels. I have had cars have one on each hinge, one on just one hinge and none. Seems to vary. My advice would be sell what you can, when you can

Yeah it's weird because my car had none on the driver side, but it could have very well been removed. The door sustained some minor damage and repairs (I found out when re-skinning it) and the alignment was changed (front of the door used to rub on the a-pillar). I've since improved the alignment a lot but need the front / upper area to come out a bit to align better with the front fender swage line. Ideally I'm looking for as many shims as I can get, better to have them and not need them, than the other way around.