IGNORED

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

Sean Dezart

Hello Mathew with a good question.

All my headers work with standard carbs and inlet manifolds ; I've only ever had one problem with a water-cooling tube that had to be filed down then ultimately the owner decided he didn't need it. Here is one of the Race-sport versions on a std bottom end, worked head and cam producing 197bhp on std carbs.

Blue fitted 001.jpg

Blue fitted 002.jpg

Session 043.jpg

Hiya - did you do your road trip ?

Looks like they won’t get to me before the 19th/20th July from which I’ll be sending out those most urgently required (yours for instance :-) ) because normally I’d be on family holiday then…in effect, I’ll be losing one of my two weeks annual vacation. Not happy but there it is.

I will be letting everyone know when I’ve received them and sending you tracking numbers.

Best regards and thanks in advance for your continued patience.

• 4 weeks later...

Goods arrived this week - they were off the system - lost....meaning that some bod didn't scan them at the right moment and I'm still missing a pallet but which is apparently being delivered today !

Anyway, all good and everything pre-ordered will ship before Saturday.

Thankyou all for your patience.

Racer - check your email in-box - yours is shipping tomorrow via DHL.

003.JPG

004.JPG

001 (2).JPG

002 (2).JPG

003 (2).JPG

• Like 1