IGNORED

jfa.series1 & Mike W are GOLDEN! Zup Wins Big!

HA! I knew that photo had my curiosity up, I have heard of photos "catching" other world images. Good photo bomb Steve!!! I did not realize it was a "stitch" photo. But guess that was your intent.

Sorry my eyes are bad, and you looked like a female Site. Please forgive me! Just an old lady trying to keep up with you kids.

Y'all looked so content and happy!

• Like 1

Here's Mike W and me holding the Gold Cup.  After this pic was taken we immediately began struggling for sole possession of it.  Matsuo-san walked up waving a Samurai katana over his head and was ready to split it down the middle, all the while Chris Karl was screaming "NOOOOOooooooooo!" and yelling that each of us would get our own trophy after it was engraved and sent us.  We both reluctantly turned the trophy over to Chris and no one was injured.  Matsuo-san was clearly disappointed he didn't get to use the katana.

post-21215-0-15280900-1437436460_thumb.j

• Like 4

HA! I knew that photo had my curiosity up, I have heard of photos "catching" other world images. Good photo bomb Steve!!! I did not realize it was a "stitch" photo. But guess that was your intent.

Sorry my eyes are bad, and you looked like a female Site. Please forgive me! Just an old lady trying to keep up with you kids.

Y'all looked so content and happy!

You've got great eyes!  I get thrown out of Victoria's Secret dressing rooms all the time.  ROFL

Content and happy?  One word, ALCOHOL!  :D

• Like 1

Alcohol is all? I think not, what about those awards? Victoria's Secret? You are so silly Site.

Remember the first photo posted of the group was small. And when I enlarged it to see the "hovering half man", it went out of focus so I could not get a clear look. Was not even looking at the square corners on the "half man" photo, because there are several square corners along that wall.

Poor Zup, out of focus your hair looked like a lady. Sorry Zup, not my fault.

I always look at photos intensely, background at all. It didn't help any either, I had been to You Tube looking at ghostly figures!

You guys are great! I am so blessed to having joined this group and meeting each of you. Also to those of you not involved here in this portion of Classic Cars, but helping me too!

Thank you for your assistance with my sweet RedBird.

Jim,

That is an awesome photo and a very creative narrative as well!!  I need to figure out a way to exchange pictures with you as I know that some of my local club members got some shots of us as well.

This was my first ZCON but it won't be my last. I had the chance to rekindle some past relationships, make some new ones, strengthen some existing, and have some very cool time with my son.  He has been a huge part of the direction and implementation of the things we have done to our car, so it was awesome for me to have him at this event. 

My only regret is that I didn't have a chance to meet everyone on the list that Blue sent out.  That is what I originally set out to do, but before I knew it the week was gone.  Guess I'll have to wait until the next ZCON.

The Z community is really awesome!!

Mike.

• Like 1

Jim--

I e-mailed the ZCCA Secretary (Fred Buoni) a couple of days ago and he replied that he would send out the judging score sheets in a  month or so.

I imagine you were in such a state of shock at the awards ceremony that you didn't catch the fact that your car scored 298 out of a possible 300!!!! :victorious:

Chris Karl, the President of the ZCCA, was the Master of Ceremonies and made that announcement just before he awarded your Gold Cup.

What a night you had Jim!   :beer:

Your dream kitchen was really cooking that evening.  :D

All the Best to you Sir!

Jim D.

"Zup"

• Like 1