IGNORED

Kenmeri coming to USA very soon.

borini63

Thank You....looks naked without all the emblems and the all accessories ......I will update with pictures when she gets here in the States....

Many thanks to my Friend Sultan (kenmeri77) for making this project happened and own my dream car.

Edited by borini63
  • Like 1

Those wheels really look bad. They need something. Maybe a polish?    The rest of the car looks awesome. That red looks much much better outside the shop.

Is the guy in oz that sold it interested in seeing how it turned out?

Thanks hr369...I agree that the wheels are ugly and also I don't like the height or how the car sets ...when the car gets here there will be a new set of Wheels, Tires  with some other new parts! Good plans  for the 240K GT

I am not sure about the original owner if he know about it or not.......but I hope he sees it !!;);)

• 1 month later...

Finally.....she is in it's way.....they just picked it her up by the shipping company and it will go inside a container and it will head to Long Beach California.

Some pro Pictures before coming to the USA....I know the wheels are ugly and she is naked.... but all that will be taken care of when she gets here.....

• Like 2

I moved from az in 2006 and it looks like they changed the law in 2007.  So the rules are you have to have collector car insurance and drive it less than

what, 10k miles a year?   Are there any other restrictions with that insurance?

I wish they would have had that when i was there. I imported (bought on ebay) a calif z car that had been labeled a gross polluter and was

really worried that the engine wouldn't pass az inspection i.e. engine rebuild. Fixed a few minor things and i was shocked how clean it ran.