IGNORED

Kenmeri coming to USA very soon.

borini63

Is it going to have a/c in it?  phoenix in the summer is no fun driving especially with black plastic seats like those. 

I see a LHD s30 there in the background. Looks to have a rocker panel replacement. Car must have been imported like

yours.

Yep ,you can see the A/C hoses going through the fire wall in the previous pix.You have to have A/C in 115 degrees weather in the summer.....

That 240Z was mine and Sultan bought from me last year and I shipped to him......he is doing a complete resto on that one,very low vin # 1970 240Z.

• Like 1

Looking fantastic mate! They are flying through. Can't wait to see it done!!

I love the choice of ferrari red as that was what i wanted to do with my other coupe project I sold. I can't cut up the race car tho so no GTR there, and my sedan would look horrible with the GTR treatment!!!!

As to the low VIN it would be an early 73 car. Not the lowest I know of though, but a nice early under 1000 car !! Got to be happy with that.

There is a coupe to be restored in Melbourne in the low 00500's, and in the US another coupe exported from Australia is a 00280 region VIN. My race car is sub 00430 FYI

Thank You for the comment 240KStyle.

Yes I am happy with the low vin # for my 240K and I actually watching the very low vin 240K(#280) build in Stanceworks.com and I can tell that there are some of the early 240K's still floating around...

Also I am in the same feeling about cutting out the rear 1/4 panels so I will just go with the original 240K look........

here the link of his build..

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51103&highlight=kenmari

He is doing an amaizing job on his 240K build also he is sourcing all kind of parts........I tried to contact him about some parts and I have ?'s for him but so far no responds.

I hope my 240K will finish next month and after that it will be coming over to the states.

Do you mind if I can use your help in the future about parts and technical?

Thanks again.

Jamal

Edited by borini63

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot 240K Style,I am sure I will hit you up in the near future....

Here some updates on my 240K,they finish the passenger side body wise and they will finish the Driver side in the coming couple of days we have to do some patching in the rear valance as you can see from the pictures........I can't wait until she go to the paint booth some time in the coming week or so.....

BE248CA5-5BF1-47D8-9E04-04E4607E4D05186B

22F7CEA2-DD8A-4971-AC4A-0E8FE401B54FB056

0C1ACA20-2C13-4BD2-ACA6-148C3CD760A14E53

0CDE0E79-1F69-4F56-A475-636B77A20AA7C498

6F664089-F9C4-4761-B55D-D4935F20178F5975

Edited by borini63

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...