IGNORED

'72 fusebox wanted...no..needed!!

swallozgoo

Hi! this is my first time here, and I can't say how great it is to have found this site!!

I just bought a '72 240z last sat. Everything seems to be in order except for the fuse box. the fuse holder slot that deals with my dashlights and rear lights keeps slipping loose. The whole box needs to be replaced, actually, and I am having the hardest time locating a new fuse box. The Nissan dealership told me I was up a creek as they didnt manufacture them anymore. I am in so.cal and all the z cars in the strip yards have been parted out as far as fuseboxes go.....

Does anyone know of how to go about locating one somewhere else in the state or country? I'm totally stuck and can't drive my new baby at night with out holding my finger on the fuse itself.

Any suggestions on how to keep the fuse in while I forage on my mission? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Nikki