IGNORED

Screen Names - Where Do They Come From?

Bambikiller240

I dont think so Rick! I think the guy who ordered all 50 high-spec performance and luxury cars to be stolen already had a garage full of Z's!!!

Have you seen the movie? It's a pretty decent movie just to watch all the nice carssss... too bad the XJ220 appeared on screen for no more than 3 seconds!

:finger: :mad:

• 1 month later...

The name Wayquick32 came about because I built a pro street 32 Ford 3 window coupe which I still own and drive. I have always had Z cars on and off since around 1974. One of which I still have since 74. I bought a 71 last fall to build for my wife, It is now finished. Interesting question, I often thought about that myself.

I've been asked on more than a few occasions if I'm a trucker/hauler cuz I guess they see it as a 'Mack Diesel Semi' but since I'm 19 that scenario is less than likely. Anway I got the 'Mak" from my mom actually....oddly enough it is the first half of "MakDaddy", the name she gave me one day while in high school because in a single afternoon 4 different girls called my house looking for me.(What can I say I'm a man-whore......nah it wasn't actually like that, they all had boyfriends...ok that didn't make it sound any better....nevermind then, think the worst :) The "Diesel" is a reference to the uses of diesel fuel...usually heavy duty applications, refering to my heavy duty past, which is as checkered as the tile floor at any Steak n' Shake. Not so much things I've done so much as what fate has bestowed upon me. (Long story short, the $^!# has hit my fan more than a few times) anyway the other 'Diesel' meaning is again car-related, comparing the condition in which an engine continues to run even after the ignition is turned off and the key is removed....the other half of the metaphor states that even after ppl have quit on me/screwed me over I keep on going....like an internal combustion energizer bunny if you will. Anyway, that's my 3-Deep SN explaination......most anything I produce (expression) is complicated, jus my nature.....aight peace

Originally posted by phi22b@ck

mine is random gibberish that when strung together and pronounced properly (heh heh) makes the sound my first datsun (a b210) used to make...

(fiz*bak)

:)

That's brilliant !! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

• 1 year later...

Hmm well here mine goes , the seerex explaination is simple , its my other car ,

see = c r=r ex =x honda crx , have had 3 of them but 5 z cars now , kinda stuck when I first made my name on aol then it went to my business and so on , Jeff