IGNORED

Screen Names - Where Do They Come From?

Bambikiller240

Originally posted by Mr Camouflage

For cases of foot in mouth. quickly hit the edit button on the bottom, you can edit your post and backpedal as much as you like, or even delete the post completely, leaving no trace unless you aren't quick enough and people have started replying to what you wrote.

It had been 3 1/2 hours since I posted the request for clarification, so many already knew that I didn't get it. I don't mind that people knew I was lost on that one.

LOL It's ok, everyone makes mistakes. Just some seem to make a hobby out of it. ROFL

NOTE: Not directed at you bambikiller, I have to admit it took me quite a while to get what he was talking about too... different wavelength!

well it's supposed to be potassiumlegsman but it was one letter to long so i cut out an s. i have a potassium deficiancy meaning if i don't get enough potassium in my legs they start to cramp and whenever i was with my friends i would always ask for a bannana and they would call me potassiumlegsman so i used it as a unique nickname.

Evan

mine is pretty simple... people here in the states, remeber the kids show "fraggle rock"? well, i always liked the dozers (maybe doozers, i'm still not sure how it's spelled!), the little builder people. i've always liked building things, getting dirty and the such, so that's where it mainly came from (after a discussion with a friend). the 171 isn't for a 71 Z (i wish!), it was my weight class for wrestling during highschool, 171 lbs.

so, put the two together, we get dozer171!

Originally posted by mperdue

..............il est perdu = there's no hope left for him

That French quote also describes the fellow shown in your current Avatar! (too bad his finger isn't "loaded"!)

Sorry for the political statement, but today is the day that I've been dreading for our country (and the Iraqi people, and the rest of the world) :(

Oh boy, oh boy,

Now i have 2 sreennames to explain! Too bad there's not too much to explain:stupid:

Axrph@wycol.com is/was my email address that i have used for what seems forever- i used that so i wouldn't have to remember different logins at different sites. "Ax" = first letters of my last name, "rph" = registered pharmacist.

I have decided its time to move up to DSL after years of dialup internet service. This means a change in providers- so new email and a shot for another sreenname! And, duh, its real simple: Axtellz my last name + Z

Could be taken as slang for 'the Axtell's" too, i guess.

Pretty boring stuff, but at least some of you have kept this thread pretty entertaining. Zya

Jeremiah Axtell