IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

Actually it is legal... I just end up paying the taxes at the border if it is assessed. USPS rarely stops to assess. No difference if you shipped used parts. All above board. The difference is that most small shops don't want to bother with the paperwork to ship across the border.

• Like 1

Crease work! Like Oilers goalie Cam Talbot! LOL
Some pics showing the build up I did on the tape line. I layer the tape in areas that are low. When the tape looks like the right shape or close, I fill to the tape.
IMG_4774.JPG
IMG_4775.JPG
IMG_4776.JPG

Then I tape over the new fill before sanding and fill to the tape line from below.
IMG_4779.JPG
IMG_4780.JPG

This gives me a nice shape and curve to do final work to.
IMG_4781.JPG

I'm using a Pro-glass/Kevlar blend. It sets up quick, 2-3 minutes so I get the small batches on quick, smooth it out and let it harden for 10 minutes before sanding with a 120 grit RO electric sander. It is hard to get a nice flat surface with the RO, so I get it close and will finish the surface later with a smooth Pro filler, no glass.

20 minutes ago, takayuki said:

Nice progress mark!

KMS tools west edmonton carries eastwood products. Not everything, but I did see they had some bodywork related products.

I did not know that Taka! Thanks! 

PS: I'm dying to go for a ride in your car...

PM me if you are interested in the Kelowna road trip this 18-21 May! Your car would be a hit! Lots of car club events this year too.