IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

I might just do that. I ordered the coil overs with camber plates already and I will be using the TTT lower control arms that are quite adjustable.
My plan for tires and wheels was a set of Rota RB 16x8 or 9 and a 225 60r16. Offset I'm not sure of. I was planning on a factory order as I will also be going 5x114.3 with the big brake kit.
Rolling the fenders might help, but might not be necessary. I would like to run about -1.2 camber in the rear and -1.7 in the front.

Well because of the previous repairs to the rear fenders I couldn't use a roller either, the last guy butted the patches up against the lip of the fender so it was too thick to roll. I took the cut off saw and sliced multiple petals a 1/4" in on the lip then with a piece of wood on the  outside of the fender lip to protect it squeezed the petals up with a pair of pliers. Then tacked them in position, after everything is primed I'll fill with seam sealer until it is all smooth.

DSCN1288.JPGDSCN1289.JPG

• Like 1