IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

One disappointment was one of the front indicators was corroded badly on the inside. The entire reflector surface was a rusted crumbling mess. I will need to source a new one of those. Or switch to 240 indicator lights...

I still like the look of the 280 ones though.

Sent from my iPizzle ringy dingy device....

One disappointment was one of the front indicators was corroded badly on the inside. The entire reflector surface was a rusted crumbling mess. I will need to source a new one of those. Or switch to 240 indicator lights...

I still like the look of the 280 ones though.

I had the samd problem with mine I repaired the reflector section in a thread on this forum. If you can"t find a good set or repair yours pm me.

Chas

Edit: link added http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/47973-280z-front-turn-signal-refresh/

Edited by EuroDat

Small progress again with the intake. Tapped in new ports for vacuum on the back of the manifold. Added a port for the brake booster under the manifold to come out above the heat shield. Still need to get the welding done!

a5fcce72a6c7bc41a200d76d0ce509e3.jpg

8e3e5f5cfa0c2bf70f74f2709a3cfd5e.jpg

I had the samd problem with mine I repaired the reflector section in a thread on this forum. If you can"t find a good set or repair yours pm me.

Chas

Edit: link added http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/47973-280z-front-turn-signal-refresh/

Thanks for the link Chas! I will check the reflector again. I think ALL the metal is gone though.... Just the plastic left.

• Like 1

Does anyone have experience with the 11mm Pallnet fuel rail on our stock intacke manifold? I am interested in using the o-ring style rail to clean things up and I have heard that the Toyota 11mm injectors will work.... any feedback?

part number 23250 45011, low ohms, 190cc

Does anyone have experience with the 11mm Pallnet fuel rail on our stock intacke manifold? I am interested in using the o-ring style rail to clean things up and I have heard that the Toyota 11mm injectors will work.... any feedback?

part number 23250 45011, low ohms, 190cc

I think Zed heax or Captain have a set-up with o-ring injectors. I can't remember who. Maybe they will tell you there experience.

I thought pallnet made a version for o-rings and a special mounting kit to fix it to the manifold.

There is a thread here about it.

I have all the info from pallnet except personal experience with the 11mm o-ring injectors mentioned above.

A member on hybridZ may have some feedback for me soon. JavelinZ I think.

Pallnet will be providing all the other goodies to go on my stock intake.