IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

I didn't know there was so many variances for the 260Z. I thought it was two. Does this mean the radiator is also different for all the changes.

The 280Z core support drops down to fit the bigger radiator. I ran into this problem when I tried to fit a 240Z valance. I think I might have some measurements somewhere from a friend 240Z and my 77, 280z. If I can find them Ill post them here.

At least you have a bit of luck here. All the 280Z are the same, not like you gas tank.

• Like 1

Thanks for the input Chas!

Let me take this time to wish everyone reading this thread a very Merry Christmas! My family celebrates Christmas Eve (German tradition, wife's side), so today I am surrounded by family.

God bless each and every one of you fellow Z enthusiasts.  :)

Thanks for the input Chas!

Let me take this time to wish everyone reading this thread a very Merry Christmas! My family celebrates Christmas Eve (German tradition, wife's side), so today I am surrounded by family.

God bless each and every one of you fellow Z enthusiasts.  :)

Froeliche Weinaucten und Ein Gutes neu Jahre! or something like that!

• Like 1

Well, Christmas was good to me, as usual....

My daughter and son-in-law bought me a nice classic 240Z t-shirt and Datsun BRE shop clock!  My wife picked me up three nice Datsun/Z shirts and of all things, a Datsun 240Z tie! 

What can I say, they know my weaknesses!

On top of that, my ECU cover showed up from eBay. It is in such perfect condition it has to be NOS. There is no way it was ever installed in a car before... It's blemish free and clean as new!

My 370Z club calendar showed up as well. It has a picture of my 370Z for the month of June! Awesome presents! I am so lucky!

• Like 2