IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

Last two posts reverse order. Bad cell signal in the bush.

Wow! Yup. Didn’t see the big picture while in the training area but yes. We got hit with 140kmh winds last night. We survived but didn’t know about the rest of the situation out there. Crazy.

Thanks for the heads up.

• 4 weeks later...

7 hours ago, Rickers said:

Hey, thought I'd just stop by this thread and say, this is my favourite Zed build thread. Thanks for keeping me entertained whilst I'm at work, and good luck to all your future plans.

Wow, thanks! Of all the builds on this forum, I am deeply humbled. Lots of great projects here. I am really looking forward to being home soon to work on the car again. Lots of great project mods to come too. Finish sound deadening, complete carpet kit, Electric power steering, aftermarket air conditioning, heated seat rebuild, power windows and locks, aftermarket EFI, retro sound system and amplifiers, dash gauge mods, dash rebuild, HID headlights, custom engine rebuild, neon underbody glow kit....................

just kidding on the last one!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wheee! said:

HID headlights, custom engine rebuild, neon underbody glow kit....................

just kidding on the last one!

Aw,  c'mon now.  I think the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" look would really help set you apart at ZCon next year.....

https://smile.amazon.com/DITRIO-Underglow-Underdash-Multicolor-Underbody/dp/B071J2ZWS8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1510585338&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=underbody+glow+lights&psc=1

7 minutes ago, wheee! said:

you first.... it'll go with your Lambo door mod this year!

I can see it now....Us rollin' in pre-dawn,  Cars thump'n with bass,  so low that we're shaving pavement and of course glowing to the beat.  I'll need a new wardrobe and we might have to park with the Infinitys, but I'm in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1