IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

hey mark, are you planning on running TTT tension rods in the front? if so, be careful. The TTT front tension rods will not work with the AZC short steering knuckles. It will interfere with the steering travel. Knuckle will hit the tension rod before the steering rack reaches full travel.... I found this out myself :(

hmmmm... I was indeed adding the GTX2 kit for the front LC's and tension rods... will these be an issue? I wasn't planning on using the stock TTT tension rod replacement.

newlca3.jpg

wasn't going to use this style...

TC's.jpg

Edited by wheee!

You'll love the brake kit. Been running it for years and haven't had any issues. The hydraulic brake I wouldn't trust for nothing. I kind of miss having a parking brake.
All the components have worn well and the calipers still shine up nicely.
Another benefit of his top hats is that your aftermarket wheels will clear the whee bearing cap and you can actually use your wheel caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Oooo! Please do! I have been asking for a set since February from Dave...
it's on his list he says...
No real installation instructions are out there I think. He just told me to get a cable setup to operate it. Stock cable doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...