IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

That's sharp! Seamless, literally! If I ever get to see your car in person I will have to break out my mirror to check out the effects of OCD up close and personal :P

Seriously it looks great. Like it came out of a hot rod shop. The floor boards turned out really good. No one would believe the work you did with out "before" pictures...

17 minutes ago, Patcon said:

That's sharp! Seamless, literally! If I ever get to see your car in person I will have to break out my mirror to check out the effects of OCD up close and personal :P

Seriously it looks great. Like it came out of a hot rod shop. The floor boards turned out really good. No one would believe the work you did with out "before" pictures...

Thanks! The proof is in the previous 55 pages LOL

• Like 1

Actually the new touch-less laser washes work wonders on the underside of the car! I am not a fan of auto-washes in general, but the underside spray is a nice touch and I have used it on occasion with my 370Z. This 280Z will see very little in the way of road grime and mud, let alone snow or salt! I expect that the clear coat should make it fairly easy to spray clean.    I hope!

:wow:

definitely a Chassis camera under body view. Reminds me seeing stuff like this at Barrett Jackson and Mecum Auctions when they show the chassis camera as the cars roll up to the podium.

Id be scared to drive that on the road, wouldnt want to get any niks or scratches or scuffs.