IGNORED

[2015] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Pulled dash and started putting 'new' dash together.

ac8b3f7281f94d4134f829bb3f4dba78.jpg

Feeling a little conflicted about the AFR location. Between the 3 or 4 clocks I have I'm sure I can get one working. Any recommendations for an AFR mounting location, other than DS vent?

Edited by oranngetang
  • Like 1

Fixed my turnsignal issue. It was a bad wire on the turnsignal switch and some bad connection inside. Took it apart and cleaned everything. Then everything worked exept that i had put the bulbs wrong L/R in the tachometer when i put my dashboard back in a couple of weeks ago. Tachometer went out and bulbs were switched.

Happy!

Today I finished replacing all the fuel tank vent lines on 30855.  Shoulda done it when she was apart for her refresh.  Lesson learned.  Went well except for the 3/4" and 5/8" lines.  What a PITA those two were.  But, now I can fill the fuel tank and not get fuel gushing out.  :-)  She's ready for the trip to MSA Z Bash 2015.  First road trip since her refresh was completed.

Edited by Galaxybj

Drove up to Eureka Calif and back home, nice pleasant drive with the radio playing through the twin 8" speaker box I have in back.  Very fun drive, car ran great.  

Next time you go to Eureka, visit D ick-Taylor Chocolates.   Small, artisan chocolate bar manufacturer.

My nephew-in-law works there.  They do it all, from roasting the beans to wrapping the bars...

Edited by Oiluj

• Mike locked this topic