siteunseen

$2.45 A Gallon In Alabama

Hahaha... yeah,  last week there was a message on the radio in the Netherlands that gas was now cheaper... 1,70 euro per LITER!   Thats about 8 dollar a gallon.. now you know why i drive my 240z and not Always a twinturbo !!!

Got a super nice 78000km! on it.. silver 300zx twinturbo for sale Hahaha....

Grts,Mart

• Like 1

My sister in Houston TX just texted me that she paid $2.35 there this morning.  Best I've seen here in SoCal so far is $2.85.

hey i'm still paying 4.99 for diesel and 4.21 for unleaded in hawaii.  I heard it was under 2 bucks in oklahoma

I might be dating myself but...

As a teenager, 10 bucks would get the fuel gauge on my Z to read close to 3/4 full :)

As a teen (1970) I worked at a 'Service Station', this was before self-serve, with a fill up we had to wash the windshield, check the oil, check all belts, check the tire pressure, and any thing else the owner wanted or needed.  And the price of gas was, for the most part, was 32.9 cents per gallon.  During the 'gas wars' that happened sometimes, it was as low as 17.9 cents a gallon.  This is wnen I saw my first 240Z.  He left a long black mark across my lot as he left.  I was impressed.  Seven years I bought my 73 that I still own today.

Bonzi Lon

• Like 1

1,70 euro in Greece... I want to cry like the Dutch friend above... :(

but if I compare wages in Greece vs Netherlands... I will probably kill myself!!! so, I am not going to do it... :) :) :)

• Like 1

197.9 krona in Reykjavik, Iceland yesterday. If I did my math correctly, that is $1.46 per liter or $5.54 per gallon, using current exchange rates. Interestingly, diesel was only 2 krona more per liter.

$1.76 a gallon in N.W. Arkansaw

Happy as a pig!!

Maybe it will last thru ZCON 2015 in Memphis!

Jim D.

"Zup"

$1.92.9 per US gallon for Regular -  almost everywhere in the Tampa Bay area - $2.43.9 for High Test. Clean Diesel is about the same $245.9 per gallon.

Carl B.

211.9 cents/gallon for 89 octane in the Portland Metro area.  And they fill the tank for you.

post-20012-0-04847000-1424068003_thumb.j

Never thought I would ever see under $2 a gallon again in my lifetime....

Since I took the picture, it has now gone back up to about $2.24  :rolleyes:

• Like 1