Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Member Map

Hi all,

Today I added a new feature to the site, it's called the "Member Map"...  Feel free to add your location to the map so others can see where we are located.  Note, the map is completely voluntary, and when you add your location, you can be specific or as general as you would like.  No need to put your exact address in the software.  Maps are also only available to other members, they will not be made public.

Enjoy the new feature!  Member map is available as a menu item to the left.

Mike

• Like 2

I like the new member map, but I thought it was only available to members. I was able to access it while not logged in.

I like the new member map, but I thought it was only available to members. I was able to access it while not logged in.

Hmm, you must have been logged in?  I just tried from another computer and it's not available.

Mike, Yesterday I was definitely logged out when I accessed the map from the navigation bar and cookies were cleared as well. I tried a couple of times as I thought it was strange. However today when I was logged out the map did not show in the navigation bar, just an IE 11 glitch I guess.

Hey Bonzi, you are on the map, I see you in South Africa, here's a screen capture in case it's just another glitch on my system as well :LOL:

post-7818-0-44935500-1415883962_thumb.jp

Ok great. Wasn't sure if you guys knew this, but you can update your location at anytime. There is a button on the upper right side when you open the map.

We could probably use a map that shows the locations of parts retailers, body shops, service shops, and other places that are friendly to the Zed owner.

I'm sure I am not in South Africa, it is colder than my freezer here now!  Hope someone can fix it, still computer stupid.

Bonzi Lon

Hi Bonzi, if you open the map there should be an option to update location. It's a red button on the top of the map. Can you see it? I'll try to grab a screenshot when I get to my real computer. On my iPad at the moment.