IGNORED

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

HaZmatt

I bought a brush on electrical tape from Harbor Freight and it works well. Used it in the engine compartment a couple years ago and it still looks good.
Nice. There are brush on liquid tape products too. They may be good for touch ups or when you don't want to spray:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=liquid+tape&espv=2&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=flKQU7HzD8Pf8gGH-oD4Bg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1137&bih=570&sei=5lKQU_WGE8Tc8AGR14GwDw&gbv=2

3M even make one.

Good to know. I will need some for a few touch ups.

You can also use electrical shrink tubing, heat it up and it shrinks right down to look original.

Yea I tried using some that I had around the garage but it had white lettering on it that I didnt like.

Just waiting for my Tokico HP rear struts to get here. They're on backorder. From what I have read the rears (HZ3013) are the same strut as the fronts just with a spacer to place underneath. So could I order another set of fronts and make my own spacer?

Just waiting for my Tokico HP rear struts to get here. They're on backorder. From what I have read the rears (HZ3013) are the same strut as the fronts just with a spacer to place underneath. So could I order another set of fronts and make my own spacer?

That sounds correct. When I ordered my Tokico HP's only the rear where available. So I ordered 4 rears and knocked the spacers off for the 2 front.

That sounds correct. When I ordered my Tokico HP's only the rear where available. So I ordered 4 rears and knocked the spacers off for the 2 front.

Cool, thanks. Do you remember what the spacer looked like? Is it just steel tubing?