IGNORED

New addition to the garage...

That is, without a doubt, the best looking roadster I've ever seen. I drove a friends 2 litre occasionally back in the mid 70s. In comparison to a MGB, which was my wife's first car, the Datsun wins in all catagories. Don't get me wrong, an MGB, with the top down, is great fun but a Datsun takes the fun to a higher level. I've always had a roadster on my wish list along with a 510. Enjoy

Zedyone, I'm green with envy. We have a rule in my family: No more than one toy per person. My Z is both my DD and my allotted toy. Our Miata is our other toy (allotted to my other half). How I would love to have one of those little roadsters, though! Very sweet! :love:

• 2 weeks later...

tlorber... I have joined 311s.org and I have been lucky to find datsunparts.com. What an amazing resource. I have a few parts lined up. first I need a touneau cover. It does not have one. Then I think I am going to order that complete super kit for the interior and do an entire black to red conversion. I love the white / red combo. The only combo I love more is the silver red. So if I ever get her painted I will be tempted, even though it was originally white (which I really do like as well)

More info. It has 70100 miles on the chassis. The motor has been rebuilt once at 59000 miles, but the original block / heads valve cover etc are all in the car. It is funny, my Z had 69800 miles on the chassis when I first bought it. THe similarities of these two cars for me is crazy. Exact same purchase price as well. I will not be getting crazy with this one. I know it has the Gary Boone Electronic Dizzy, which is great, and it has the Datsun B cam. It has had the SU's removed and is running Webers DCOE 45's. It should be a screamer.