IGNORED

Anyone know this car?

Majik16106

If you know what car can anyone tell me exactly what size offset and tire he is running? I know they are CCW wheels, but they are made custom, so i was wondering what he did. Im not good at tire sizing, and i dont wanna sit around with a tape measure to figure it out.

post-2967-14150792482152_thumb.jpg

ah i see, hard to pick up sarcasm over the internet, Ricer.. no, not in the states, i know it might look like it, but CCW wheels are race wheels, extremely light weight, a favorite for road racers and autocrossers here(dont know if your aware of that) They are custom made per application, made to order. that car either is supposed to look like it does more than just sit around, or it actually does a lot more than just sit around, dont know, dont know who owns it. You obviously are more into keeping it original, thats cool. You must really hate all the hybrid swaps.

How right you are! Hybrid engine swaps used to really grate but now I regard them with a more Darwinian tolerance..ie its another form of evolution - might die out, might work, wait and see. What really gets my gander are people who use the terms 'original' and 'restored' yet their cars have momo seats, pearl paint schemes, L28 engines etc, etc... Original is original - I will not pay a premium for an 'original' car that has suffered a random attack by a customiser..!

Anyway, I'm just off to have a Bex and a nice lie down...

• 4 weeks later...