IGNORED

HellFire Status & release date annouced

superlen

I think 15 may went south with he first load of nappies. If its goes anything like my experience, Lenny will be buzy with everything but Hellfire for The moment anyway.

My wife and I literally disapeared from the social radar for a couple of years with the exception of an occasional blip on friends birthdays and back home in time for the baby sitter. Our friends all went through the same, its appears to be normal.

You realise how much time you had before kids. Just do what you want when you want, but the trade off is all worth it.

Chas

Exactly what I was thinking. Figured I'd ask though. I don't have any kids, but I assume when one comes around the Datsun goes to the back burner.

As you have suspected, the date has slipped with the new one in the house, but she is finally sleeping better now & consequently my wife and I are less sleep-deprived. We are finally getting into a schedule/routine now, but I'm amazed at how much time just disappears. You would think I would have remembered this as this is my fourth child, but apparently I blocked out the lack of sleep and abundance of diapers & only remembered the grins, giggles, and the way they smell after a bath. :)

I still am planning on the first beta units to be sent in May for some third party evaluation, and barring no major setbacks, release will be June.

Sleepylen

My third-party test vehicle stands ready!

If I remember correctly (both of my kids are young men now), it took about 6 weeks before we began to feel rested again -- maybe 3-4 weeks to become minimally functional for anything but coddling, feeding, and changing diapers. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still interested too, any updates? Big news for me is I got my car running and already have a few miles under her belt. I need to update my thread and post some pictures and video. My car was running rich, but I pulled the plugs today and now I'm running lean. My guess is it's a mixture between running a bigger cam with outdated AFM technology. I have high hopes for this ECU to smooth things out for me and compensate the AFM. I think if I want to keep my current setup I'm going to have to go with this or a Megasquirt ecu. I'd rather have your plug and play ECU.

Eye candy of my Z over the weekend.

post-25778-14150828736415_thumb.jpg

post-25778-14150828737036_thumb.jpg

Well I sent Lenny my backup AFM so he could get the readings he needed and the last time I heard from him was 3 weeks ago. He hasn't responded to my last 2 PM's nor has he posted on his thread in over 3 weeks. I hope everything is ok, that nothing bad has happened but he knew I needed my backup AFM back for the emissions test I HAVE to have done this coming Saturday. Im starting to think the worst now. My AFM is junk and will not "lean out" enough to pass.

Edited by rcb280z

Well I sent Lenny my backup AFM so he could get the readings he needed and the last time I heard from him was 3 weeks ago. He hasn't responded to my last 2 PM's nor has he posted on his thread in over 3 weeks. I hope everything is ok, that nothing bad has happened but he knew I needed my backup AFM back for the emissions test I HAVE to have done this coming Saturday. Im starting to think the worst now. My AFM is junk and will not "lean out" enough to pass.

Sorry to hear that, doesn't sound good. Hopefully Superlen will resurface soon. Does any of that miracle emissions liquid they sell at stores work? I've read some things online about them and some people swear by them. I don't know if it's snake oil or there is actually something to it.