IGNORED

HellFire Status & release date annouced

superlen

it'll get better in about 18 years, maybe, my daughter still keeps me up at night and she's 28. Fatherhood is a wonderful thing, enjoy while you can.
That's not right at all. Fatherhood is a responsibility and a great joy, so there's nothing unhappy about it, and you're not losing anything because if it. Your life is not over, it's just beginning, and it'll be fuller than ever before. We had triplets here, and everyday was like a celebration.

I'd like to see every person gt married and have a child.

Edited by TomoHawk

Tomo, sorry if I offended, I wasn't saying fatherhood was not a great and wonderful thing, it is, we have 5 children, 4 boys and then my daughter. While at times it was trying and tiring the memories are awesome. We are all closer today than ever.

Mike

NO worries, mate. Women also say that or have people tell them that their life is over, because they are pregnant. It's hardly the end of their life. Rather, "it's the first day of the rest of your life." :)

We have 5, and my dad couldn't run his construction company without 4 people (plus 4 bookkeepers) that worked for free! Until I left for college...

Edited by TomoHawk

Still looking at a May 15th debut? That's coming up fast.

I think 15 may went south with he first load of nappies. If its goes anything like my experience, Lenny will be buzy with everything but Hellfire for The moment anyway.

My wife and I literally disapeared from the social radar for a couple of years with the exception of an occasional blip on friends birthdays and back home in time for the baby sitter. Our friends all went through the same, its appears to be normal.

You realise how much time you had before kids. Just do what you want when you want, but the trade off is all worth it.

Chas

Edited by EuroDat