IGNORED

Off to ontario!

northernz

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys, yes it is supposed to be the original 903 blue paint, It will be interesting to see how well it matched up to the original paint in the interior areas.I chose Whithead because they were highly recommended and specialized in Nissan/Datsun cars. I'm very pleased with their work, not too happy with the body shop to whom they farm out the body work, simply because of the inordinate length of time it has taken to get such a small car painted! I'll have to make a last minute call on whether to drive or ship it back, I REALLY want to drive it this year!

Mark

Not a bad idea Blue,I've had the dash out once to repair a burnt harness, but have not monkeyed with the wipers yet! I am at the extreme limit on my budget, so I think I will save the wiper linkage for my own little winter project, assuming I get it back by winter!

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got back from vacation expecting the paint to be done and the car back at Whiteheads. Nope. Apparently the body shop manager had a family crisis that required him to be away from the shop for several weeks and he left instructions to his guys NOT to paint my car till he got back! He wants to inspect the final prep before paint. Not sure if I admire his attention to detail or what. I am tired of the whole soap opera. I am trying not to think about it because it's too frustrating!