IGNORED

What a difference a set of wheels makes

Casey_z

• 1 month later...

The red interior really offsets the silver exterior and "pops". Always a great combo.

Mine started-out silver w/ red, but the red interior was badly faded, and in some panels were sun damaged and cracked beyond repair.

Red interior parts (at that time) were hard to find, so I decided to duplicate the black & grey interior I did on my previous white Z. It's a bit mono-chromatic, but I like it!

You have a great looking car! (And I even like the color...)

post-15388-14150827910286_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the comments.

It was pictures of silver cars like Zedyone's and Oiluj's that inspired me to go with the original silver when we did the body.

Kind of a clone thing going on in different parts of North America.

Cheers everyone and we really would like some spring weather over in Ontario.

Casey

Nice looking wheels and the red does look good with silver.

Back to the wheels: What wheel width and offset do you have? I have a set of 15x7" with zero offset coming and was planning on a 195/60HR15 Bridgestone Potenza all-season tires. Might consider a 205 or 225 width if you don't have any issue with rubbing.

They 15x7" 0 offset with Toyo Proxes 4 225x50x15".There are no issues with clearance.

Nice looking wheels and the red does look good with silver.

Back to the wheels: What wheel width and offset do you have? I have a set of 15x7" with zero offset coming and was planning on a 195/60HR15 Bridgestone Potenza all-season tires. Might consider a 205 or 225 width if you don't have any issue with rubbing.

Love that interior!! I am so doing this after I get all this transmission nonsense straightened. I was looking for an excuse redo all the plastic in the rear of my car.

Zedyone - are all of the parts available to chnage the interior to red? belive the plastic parts are available in red from MSA but what about the seat covers and door panels?

thanks

Hank

so I'm currently researching a new set of wheels, I was primarily looking at the weight of the wheels but during my research I came across a number of articles that would imply that 250g's off a set of wheels would make a minimal difference.

What are you talking ab out?