IGNORED

New Z Magazine

arts.zccm

Thanks for the clarifications, Art. I'm sure that with a little encouragement (or arm-twisting?) from some people here, we can get the first few owners to write about their cars, and then others will want to do theirs too! I can think of a few straight away-

Kats, Blue, ZKarz, SBlake...

Edited by TomoHawk

Already had someone submit a couple of paragraphs and images of their car. I have offered a 2nd Feature in issue #6. He is a professional Photographer which will also make it a cover story. For the first person to send something in, it is exactly what I'm looking for.

But don't forget, I'm also looking for tech articles.

Thanks for all the responses, I should have posted months ago.

I also want to mention one more important thing. This magazine is club based. When I first started talking to clubs the one thing I promised was that to be published in the magazine the person had to be a member of a partner club (I have 32 signed up already with another 70 to contact). I will consider anyone who has a subscription and is a member of CZCC as a member of a partner club even though it is not land-based.

I do not want people to get a subscription and automatically think they will get into the magazine. That is not my intention. You have to want it for other reasons then just that. I do not want to mislead anyone. Get it because you are a Z enthusiast, not because you think its the only way to get published.

Thanks for the clarifications, Art. I'm sure that with a little encouragement (or arm-twisting?) from some people here, we can get the first few owners to write about their cars, and then others will want to do theirs too! I can think of a few straight away-

Kats, Blue, ZKarz, SBlake...

I sold the Z 4½ years ago.........

• 1 month later...

Mr. Stokes, or hls30.com, is in the current issue of ZCCM! (Nov/Dec. 2013, issue #4.)

He had a 3-page writeup on the EastCoast Nationals, which is a major item in ZCCM.

So you don't need to write about how to convert your carbs to digital EFI, or how to totally restore your suspension, or convert your coupe to a convertible. You can even write about a Z-related adventure, even if there were "G" cars there...

Good on you, Will.

Edited by TomoHawk

• 2 weeks later...

Will was the correspondent at that event. Super helpful guy.

He hasn't told me what he thought of the editing, but since he hasn't threatened me yet I'm guessing it was to his liking. :)

Since I'm only one person, I can't always make it to every Z event in the country so if anyone wants to report on an event that I can't make you are more then welcome to get your name in print. Just let me know where you are headed.

• 3 weeks later...

Special 1-Year Subscription Promotion

Get a 1-year subscription to Z Car Club Magazine plus the first 4 issues of ZCCM at a discounted rate. If you are one of the first 10 to order a subscription, you will also receive the Mr.K Book and the Legendary Z Postcard as a bonus gift. The subscription starts with issue #5 and runs through issue #10. This special offer is listed on Ebay and the link is:

Datsun Nissan Z Car Club Magazine 1 Year Subscription Back Issues | eBay

And of the first 10, one will be chosen at random (out of a hat) to get a signed Legendary Z Postcard by Mr. K. Make sure to say that you are with classiczcars.com

If you mention that you saw this at classiczcars.com it will go towards the total number of members signed up with the club and you will receive a $6.00 refund so that the base price of the subscription is still $2.50 per issue. The offer also includes home delivery of the printed version. You must leave a message when ordering as simple as: "classiczcars member"

Edited by arts.zccm

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI, the first promo is now closed. You can still get the same deal with the 1 yr sub and the 4 back issues from the ebay site and still get the $6.00 refund or order direct from the ZCCM website (zcarclubmag.com) a 1 yr sub without the 4 back issues + the $6.00 refund. Just mention you are with CZCC.