IGNORED

SK racing carbs

Reverend

you just place it in the hole, put your finger over the breather hole on top and pull it out and read it.

Do you set ii into the jet well or do you have to thread it all the way down? It appears that you cover the hole on the top of tool and then check the fuel level trapped by the vacuum. Is that correct?

Charles

These guys are great! ƒLƒƒƒuƒŒƒ^[,ƒCƒ“ƒWƒFƒNƒVƒ‡ƒ“,ƒGƒAƒNƒŠ[ƒi[[OER:ƒI[ƒC[ƒA[ƒ‹]ƒLƒƒƒuƒŒƒ^[

They rushed my shipment of parts and also included a present of some special parts and some they thought I missed ordering:

The special O-rings for the well towers, return springs and well tower screws!

I highly recommend this company and SK Racing/OER carbs!

Chris..got your gaskets and O-rings!

I also did order from them, most pleasant customer service. Not directly related to SK-carbs but kinda: I wonder do you guys have any pics/hints how to handle block breather? Do you put k/n filter on there or? I heard some guys have made special "jar" or container that collects the overflowing oil/exhaust material.

edit. they send me full list of parts what i need for the linkage! yay.