IGNORED

SK racing carbs

Reverend

Okay, id love to hear any other experiences considering these carburators. Seems like there is not much of these around and all the info would be great, this thread could be modified to "general info about SK Racing carbs" thread or something

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious about how well the SK carb does with the cold start circuit in cold weather? Anyone know how it works?

granny, I always enjoy seeing Ted your cat, I like cats and he looks like a good one.

Edited by Mikes Z car

I am curious about how well the SK carb does with the cold start circuit in cold weather? Anyone know how it works?

granny, I always enjoy seeing Ted your cat, I like cats and he looks like a good one.

post-26437-1415082541505_thumb.jpg This will probably answer your question.

post-26437-14150825415377_thumb.jpg Here's Ted healing up an infected paw, the black one is Spike,still a kitten.

Koalia, here is a link to Wolf Racing, they have some good images of linkages,

Customer Gallery - 6 Cylinder Carb Setups

I have Lynx (quite short) manifold, at least its shorter than the Cannon manifold on the link you provided. It should fit quite well with the 62mm horns. Nice pictures, but there is so many kind of levers and shafts so i dont know which might be the right size, in that i was hoping you could give some measurements. I can measure the manifold etc if that helps.

Btw Ted remotely reminds me of grumpy cat, if you have ever heard of him LOL

post-20168-14150825430737_thumb.jpg

I have a set of 47MM and plan to install them maybe sometime after the first of the year. I spoke with Dave Rebello and he seems to be quite knowledgeable about OER's. Also I purchased mine from PIERCE MANIFOLD out of Goleta California just north of Santa Barbara complete with the intake. About $1200.00 for everything and they have a pretty comprehensive selection of other performance parts. Good luck!

Nice pictures, but there is so many kind of levers and shafts so i dont know which might be the right size, in that i was hoping you could give some measurements. I can measure the manifold etc if that helps

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65609[/ATTACH]

Koalia, I'm happy to give you some measurements from my set up but you have to know that what I have and what you need may be two different things. Linkages by their nature are adjustable and it will probably be fine, but it also may not,

do your research.

Does your Lynx manifold have rod ends and a rod yet or is it bare? Can you post some pics, 5-6 with detail of the manifold and what is on it?

Chris